Hybrid Experience | September 22-24, 2021
The conference will be held in person at the Hilton Convention Center in Branson at the landing, Missouri with a virtual option.
General In person Registration: $100
General In person Registration with CEs: $100
Virtual registration: Free
Virtual registration with CEs: $10
To expedite your hotel reservation | BE SURE TO:
- Click on above Hotel Reservation Link (The link pre-populates your group code)
- Select the Room Type offered in the Quick and Easy Reservations for Attendees or Click “Book a Room” Link
- To edit your stay for the conference click the “Edit Stay” hyperlink
- Make reservations as soon as possible. The special room rate will be available until Friday, August 27, 2021, or until room block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
REGISTRATION OPEN | Secure your booth now!
View the Sponsor Levels and Information.
The Missouri Behavioral Health Council invites you to join as an exhibitor/sponsor at the 2021 conference on September 22-24 in-person and virtually. This is an important opportunity to showcase your organization to over 900 executive leaders and decision makers, physician leaders, psychiatrists, clinical directors, healthcare home directors, nurses, community support supervisors, therapists, social workers and addiction counselors. The conference encompasses community mental health centers, ADA providers, hospital providers, primary care providers and federally qualified centers throughout the State of Missouri.
- Gain top visibility with your buyers
- Build brand awareness with key decision-makers